If you are on status of residence permit with Indian passport in any foreign country other than India and want to cross Wahga Border by walk then you need to get endorsed on your passport (crossing border by foot/ walk etc) by the Pak Embassy where you apply visa that would allow you to enter Pakistan through your private means of transport – no need extra endorsement on passport if by air – otherwise you have to cross border by booking with Dosti Bus Service that runs between India and Pakistan. Residents of Europe, America, Canada or nationalities having passports other than India may enter without such endorsements. For latest information you may contact with nearest Pakistan Embassy or Consulate.